Who asked first?

Pascallist

I wonder who asked first when it comes to getting married. Was it you or your wife? As for me, it's me who asked first. But in the case of some couples I know, it was the wife who asked first.

Luke

My wife asked me. Actually I hate needles, and the blood test was what was holding us up. She woke me up and said you don't have to have a blood test anymore want to get married Friday? I said yes.

Salazar

I was the one to propose. We had talked about it and I knew we were both on the same page, but I wanted to follow through with a traditional proposal.

Ed35

I asked, I knew when I met my wife that she was going to be my wife. I asked her about 3 times before she said yes. I think she thought I wasn't serious. We've been together for many happy years.

Mohidad

We both asked to each other. I asked one time and she said wait, and I never asked anymore. After two or three years she reminded me of that and asked if I was still interested in getting married with her. Of course I answer yes.

TJoel

It is me. I have already liked her since the first time we met. After a couple of dates I knew that she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

ChristopherT

I asked first but she dropped enough hints that she might as well have asked first. I eventually ended up asking her before she blew a gasket. Not sure if that's the way it should have worked out.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I asked officially, but the wife sure let me know she was ready. She had no problems letting me know.