Wife get your something?

CHenne

Does your wife get you something for Valentine’s day? Personally I think it’s a girls holiday, so that means I buy the gifts and do not expect to get anything in return! My wife always makes me something and gets me a card. My daughter usually bakes me cupcakes. I love the home made gifts.

polamalu43

I get a kiss and a card – that is it. I do buy my wife flowers every Valentine’s day but we don’t really go all out with gifts (I think it’s a Hallmark holiday). I try to celebrate my love for my wife and family every day, not just on Valentine’s day. Hey send me some cupcakes – I think I’ll try to talk my daughter into that too!

SamMo

Speaking of cupcakes, my daughter has just started a home business selling them and brought some for us to sample last weekend! I like to send my wife flowers as a gift for many occasions but I also send them for no particular reason, just because I love her.

AbsDad

We always exchange gifts in both directions. In truth she loves it, it's a nice time for the both of us and we get to take time out for ourselves instead of having to think of everyone else.