Wife just told me she is late

Unclerob

Oh my! I'm excited but I don't want to get too excited. She has been late before and then it's a false alarm. We have been trying for about 1 year now. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Seven

Fingers are crossed buddy. It's been 11 years since I last heard those words "I'm late". And I remember exactly where we were too. Apache Blvd.in Tempe Az.

Jarred

I know it can be a real let down when she says she's late and then it turns out to be a false alarm. I've got my fingers crossed for you too. Has she taken a pregnancy test yet? Keep us posted!

Paul40

Wow, so what is the news? Is she still late? I can't wait to hear. I am wishing you luck man! I bet it will happen soon, as my wife says, things happen when the time is right.

Unclerob

She is still late! Yeah us... She has taken 1 test at home and it was positive... We are keeping our fingers crossed and holding our breaths at the same time. I love being able to talk about it here, we aren't discussing with anyone yet.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Let us know how you make out. So far it sounds good though. We were trying for 7 months or so before we were able. Started off similar to you, late, and then she took 3 different tests, two in the morning one in evening, and all were positive. Best of luck to you.