Wife Took Day Off

Victor

My wife took today off. It's awesome to have her home on a Monday; I've been really enjoying it. Soon we will go out and tackle some hefty yard work though, so it won't be as much fun then.

Sinbian

Sometimes one day together is all it takes to introduce a better mood. But sometimes on that day my wife gets cranky for some reason and it's quite the opposite as far as mood goes.

BigPapa

Getting that one day together without work distractions or kids can be great. Even if you have to do some work around the house, it is still time you can share together. My wife will take a weekday off every once in awhile.

Andersson

I remember years ago we could never schedule the same days off, something always prevented one of us from hitting a deadline or dealing with out of town meetings for work. I love being able to spend as much time with my sweetheart now, years ago we could never do this.

polamalu43

I love taking a day off with my wife. We usually accomplish a lot of things. Yard work doesn't sound like fun at all. It isn't nice enough for yard work here.

Bearsfan

My wife and I each took the same day off a couple weeks ago and it was great. We got the kids off to school and then just relaxed with the newspaper and some coffee. Later we went out to lunch and did some errands. It was just nice not to feel rushed or have to be somewhere.

Victor

My wife and I each took the same day off a couple weeks ago and it was great. We got the kids off to school and then just relaxed with the newspaper and some coffee. Later we went out to lunch and did some errands. It was just nice not to feel rushed or have to be somewhere.
That sounds wonderful! I wish we could have spent the day doing that. Instead we cleaned out a French drain. The timing was good though; it rained the next day so we immediately saw the improvement in drainage.