Wife turns alarm off

OrionH

My wife keeps turning my alarm off at some point before it goes off or right when it does. I am constantly running late because of this. How can I get her to leave my alarm alone without it turning in to a fight.

Independent

Just ask her to stop. I am sure if you explain that you want to get up and you don't like being late I am sure she will listen too you.

Dan

Put it on your side of the bed or get a really annoying one so she'll get the message and leave the other one on until you're out of bed.

crowl

Move the alarm to the other side of the room and I would suggest getting one for each of you. We had that issue for the longest time too, I prefer to wake to music and the SO likes the buzz sound now.

Mohidad

Just ask her to leave it alone and tell her why. I am pretty sure she would understand. She may turn the alarm off because she gets woken up by it earlier than you do.

Fatherof2

My wife does this too...she doesn't turn it off, but she will move it up which nearly always makes me late. Maybe getting two is the way to go. :)

polamalu43

Move the alarm clock! How about across the room so she would have to get up to shut it off. Maybe she would stop shutting it off then? I wonder if she knows she is shutting it off?