Wii will change you life!

NewDad

Seriously guys, if you're not exercising enough and just don't have the energy to get out and stay fit; play the Wii with your family. The time flies by and you can definitely feel it when you're done. It's amazing!

RandysDad

We have been wanting one for quite some time but it just isn't in the budget for right now. I guess we are going to have to save up for one. Everyone who has one has been raving about how nice they are. You can also watch Netflix over the Wii system which would be a plus for us.

Millman

My family really loves our Wii and your right, it does work you out. When I first started using it, just playing some games with the kids, I was surprised how sore my arms were.

stepdad

The kids have one, but I haven't attempted it other than playing a game of bowling once in a while. It sounds like a good thing to start doing though.

Rip_VanWinkle

You are completely right. We bought wii fitness and believe it or not my kids love this game over others which are more for their age. They love to see me sweat that is for sure.

Pops

Agreed. My family loves the Wii. We have a Wii family night every once in a while. I wish it would happen more often, but sometimes we are just too busy running around.

Mark

I feel you there! I have been playing on the Wii for a while now and even the simplest of games gives you a work out. Even if it is just your arms, it's better than nothing. I like this turn video games are taking:p