Will I get sleep?

NoobDad

I am worried. People tell me that I won't be getting much sleep when the baby is born. How am I going to be able to function if I can't get any sleep?

Luke

Not to worry my friend, you get used to the lack of sleep pretty quickly and your body learns to function with less. You think you won't be getting any sleep...think about your poor wife!

Greendad

Don't worry so much about that, it happens to all parents, and most of them can get through this tough yet exciting period of life. If other parents can make it, why can't you?

stayathomepaul

It is also important to take turns with your wife and to ask for help from others. Do not expect as much time with your wife when the baby is little.

Christian

You'll get enough to get by, and just remember you will be getting more than your wife so don't complain about it in front of her....very, very, very BAD idea.

Ed35

It's called life.... All parents go through this. You just have to change your sleep pattern. Each baby is different too, some sleep through the night with no problems and some don't.