Winter in the Village

polamalu43

I'm going to Winter in the Village today with the family. The local elementary school kids sing, Santa comes, Christmas trees get lit up and there are lots of vendors. The kids love Winter in the Village. It should be fun!

Don

We have a couple of those around here. There is a big winter village that even manufacturers snow! We haven't been to it in a few years, but my son keeps talking about it so we may end going when school get out for winter break.

Endalia

That sounds great. I love to take the family to things like this. It really helps to get everyone in the spirit of Christmas that way. I know it makes me feel more festive.

polamalu43

It was a great time! We go every year. The kids singing this year were really cute. They even had a dance group do Zumba in the middle of the street. We haven't missed it yet.

BigPapa

That sounds like a lot of fun. We don't have anything like that here but the next town over does. We didn't make it there this year because we just had too much going on.

Michael

We don't have this kind of thing near us either, but it sounds like something we would love. My daughter and I have every Friday together as our special day because Mama's studying. My daughter plans the afternoon, so I know this would be on her list.