Winter or Summer Holidays?

Sinbian

Do you prefer to travel to warmer or colder climates? Also, do you like summer activities more than for example skiing and other winter stuff?

Blended

When I come to think of it I like sun. It doesn't matter if it's cold or hot I like to spend my holidays where there's lots of sun. Although generally that spells summer, winter can be fine too.

Restless

Summer, summer, summer. I'm already tired of this winder. It doesn't matter how snow is interesting and how many activities are there to do, I need more degrees!

crowl

As much as I am not a sun person I really love the holidays in the warmer months, for some reason its not the same on a rainy day or when its freezing over. Not as much fun outdoors for the kids either.

Sinbian

Is there anyone here that likes winter or rain? Sometimes it can even be romantic but I guess you have to be that kind of person to enjoy such weather.

Michael

I prefer mild with not a lot of wind. I fly radio controlled aircraft, so any day I can fly is a good one. Rain and wind are not my ideal days for flying.