Within the budget?

Ralphie

Have you managed to stay within the budget you set for buying Christmas gifts this year? So far we have been able to stay under budget.

polamalu43

Yes, we have stayed under budget too. My wife has been using coupons like crazy. She also shopped throughout the year. I'm so proud of her and amazed by her too. The kids are getting great gifts and we are under budget.

KevinD

I have a great idea! You two put all that extra money you have into a pot and help out someone like me who has over spent. :p I'm just joking. Good job on staying strong. A lot of people get reckless with all the "deals" they see.

Mel

We have gone over our budget. The amount we have gone over our budget is not a huge amount. We found some nice things that were not on the list that we couldn't pass up.

bighelp

I went over by four dollars and that was it, as silly as it sounds I did not calculate how many batteries some of the games would need. Next year I am going for all re-chargeables only to see if its worth it in the end, those buggers are expensive!

chelly

If I answer mostly would that be okay? We found two great deals that pushed us a little over budget but not enough that means there will be no food on the table or anything like that.