Woohoo

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Just found out we will be having a boy. Now we can finally tell everyone who has been asking since we found out she was pregnant. We are both excited.

Richard

Congratulations! There's something that feels so much more "real" when you know the sex of the baby - whether it's before or after the birth! Keep us posted!

noahsdad

Congratulations Jason!! How exciting! Hope the best with the rest of the pregnancy and to a healthy baby boy! I have 2 and they are so much fun!

stayathomepaul

Congratulations to your family. What an exciting time for you guys. Your whole family must be excited. How have your other children (child?) taken the news?

Heartbeat

You'll have a blast with a son! Kids are so great! I don't mind what we have though. I just want mine to be healthy and happy. It would be nice though to have a boy first so the others that come next will have a "big brother".

Dave07

Congratulations Jason! We are having a boy as well and we can't wait! Now we will have a girl and a boy. Everyone seems to think we will be done having kids after this but we are not so sure about that. ;)

Jessie

Congrats Jason. How exciting..seems we are all having boys! Most my family are boys so the wife tells me she is just destine to be out numbered. But, she is a tomboy so we all get along great!!

BensDad

I remember when we first found out that it was a boy. I started thinking about teaching him all about sports and cars. I admit, I even ran out and bought a tiny baseball mit.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when we first found out that it was a boy. I started thinking about teaching him all about sports and cars. I admit, I even ran out and bought a tiny baseball mit.
I already started buying some clothes for him. :D