Work orders

crowl

Today I am thankful its Friday but it has not come soon enough. We keep having this issues with random customers on our company website, there is a cart system. Same kind as Amazon or any other website out there, very simple to use.

I now have to sort 5 dupe orders with 5 invoices for 1 single client. What is so hard about working a cart system? It shows you before you hit submit. :(

benben

I find when that happens to me, as a customer, it is due to something going wrong on my end. Either the connection times out, or goes slow or something like that. So instead of submitting the order once, you submit it each time you click it through. An example is that I ordered a weed whacker, and when it submit it I lost my internet connection, so I did it again and my computer froze up, then I did it a third time and it froze up again. At that point I stopped and waited until the next day to call the company and I had indeed ordered 3 weed whackers.

Independent

Yeah that is a shame. It sucks when you have to do work that should have never been created in the first place. Do you have any big warnings telling your customers not to keep clicking the submit button?

chelly

I love when customers do this and play the customer is always right card. We have that in our store and people think its funny to make us run around in circles after them.