Worry too much?

bighelp

I do too, but at least I know its not the worst habit I could have picked up. Right now money is on everyone's mind and I even know some people who are taking side jobs. We are not at that point yet but I am sure others here are. Heck somedays I think about going back to school too.

Benjaminn

We have been so poor for so long we really don't worry about it anymore. My wife stays home with our kids (we can't afford daycare) and she works side jobs when she can.

McGregor

I think in this case, taking side jobs is a good solution. I am into doing freelance jobs you can find on the net, as you can set your own schedule and work at your own pace.

bighelp

I am still thinking about going back to school but being out of it for this long, I am not sure where I should start. Doing something from home online would be great but I am not sure what credits I should need??

2andalone

It's difficult to make enough money for a family. I'm a single dad and I'm lucky enough to get free childcare from my parents. Otherwise I don't know what I would do. I'm working as much as possible and just trying to hold on to my job.

Clive

I do worry about money a bit, but not to the point where it's constantly on my mind. When it comes to worrying in my house, my wife has that market cornered. She's the master worrier.

bighelp

I know many people who are screwed when it comes to daycare, the prices are almost insane. I actually contacted a local place for ours and they wanted (and I kid you not) almost what we pay in our house payment for a month of service from them. :X

Luke

I worry about money all the time it's hard not to when there isn't enough of it. I actually just finished painting a house after my regular job on nights and weekends to help out. My wife stays home but she works as a freelancer online as much as she can. Heck taking care of two small kids is a full time job in itself though.

bighelp

Side jobs help many people, right now I can think of at least 5 people doing the same. Then on the other hand I can think of five people who still have that attitude of "no one is hiring" even when people are, its just not for the $$$ they will accept.

I am sorry but if I ever get down and out, I will take ANY job to help support my family.