Worst gift

Kenneth

What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? I haven't really received anything crazy, but I do get a shirt from the same relative every year that is basically for people well beyond my age and style. I've never worn any of them.

Luke

Well, when I was a kid I would say socks and underwear. Now that I am an adult and always broke socks and underwear would be a great gift! :p

Len

We always get terrible t-shirts. Somebody goes on vacation and picks up a ton of shirts from wherever they went. They bring them back and save them for the holidays. Now we each have shirts that say Hollywood, Honolulu, Seattle, and Salem even though we have never been to some of those places. We end up using them to dry the cars after a wash.

Jack

I don't really recall any worst gifts that I have gotten. I remember the worst gift my mom ever got though. My dad made the MAJOR mistake of giving her a waffle iron one year.

Gilbo

I remember one year getting the worst possible rendition of a globe. I think someone attempted to hand paint it and it ended up horrible. I do not remember who got it for me, but I remember the globe and the box it came in.

Ralphie

My aunt made these hand knitted sweaters for us one year. She wasn't very good at knitting or at picking colors people looked good in. She made me a purple one.

Blake

Hmmm . . . I would say that my worst gift was probably a stress ball given to me by a co-worker. He said that I look stressed out all the time. The guy and I never interacted before that, for the most part. It was not funny to me and the gift pretty much went in the trash.