Would your life be easier and simpler?

Mohidad

Do you think your life would be much easier and simpler if you make a lot of money, much more than what you have been making now? I am talking about Cristiano Ronaldo who makes around £11 million a year.

Keepworking

I don't know. I think it would be easier but surely it would be more complicated than it is now. The more the money you have, the more things you would want and the more problems you would face.

Jonathan

Well, I wouldn't mind to have a lot of money, much more than what I have now. I am sure I could manage it well. The wife good in handling money, so I don't think we would change our lifestyle that much.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
More money sometimes brings out more problems. Not sure who the person you mentioned is, but for me to make more money, my work hours go up, stress goes up, etc..

That all being said, my electric company, mortgage company and all my other bill people will not take hugs for payments.

Kenny

I think for some people more money equals more problems, but different problems than what the rest of us face. I would be happy with enough money coming in every month to pay the bills with a little bit left over.

bighelp

More money almost always more problems. I would rather keep the friends I have now than try to weed out the fake friends I have later when my pockets are loaded.

erin

Of course my life would be easier if I made more money. This reminds me of the times Oprah would ask people who had been in horrific accidents if they were 'glad' they went through it because it made them who they are today. I always figured I'd slap her and call her an idiot if that ever happened to me and she asked.

Bishop

I'm pretty ok from a financial point of view, but if I had enough money to retiree now and spend the rest of my life traveling the world I wouldn't mind. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it usually does buy freedom.