Would your wife do this?

SamMo

According to this article, even women like Marilyn Monroe and Liz Taylor used to shave their faces. If you catch your wife borrowing your razor you'll know why!:D

HappyMan

Well you know, many woman have small amounts of facial hair too. It's embarrassing for most, and so I'd just let them get on with it if I were you.

AbsDad

She goes to a salon to have them treated by electrolysis. That way they don't grow back and she hasn't got to worry about it, nice and easy permanent solution.

greatdad

My wife would not like me telling this. She has two hairs on her chin that grow real long and she plucks them out. I also caught her shaving 'peach fuzz" from the sides of her face a couple of times.

Adam

I am sure that a lot of women actually do this, my wife included. I believe she has given up on shaving and has moved onto waxing...not completely sure about that though.

Jessie

My wife also just goes to the waxing part. She is really self conscious of her 'uni brow" and is sad that the kids both have them too. I don't think she would ever use my razor though because it is electric!

Aaron

Yup my wife also does the shaving and goes and has her eyebrows waxed when she gets her hair trimmed. I see nothing wrong with it and find it pretty normal.

Pops

Not only does my wife do this, but I also caught my oldest daughter doing it as well. My wife has been taking our oldest daughter to get her upper lip waxed and her eyebrows, that way she doesn't have to worry about it.

McGregor

That's pretty new to me. My wife has a small amount of upper lip hair but she doesn't worry so much about that. It makes her sweeter anyway.

Aiden

I must admit, that would probably freak me out a little at first. I understand that women are embarrassed about these things, but I would probably rather not know she did it than catch her. I feel mean for even admitting that:eek: