wow just wow

bighelp

Who does Rick Perry think he is? I wonder how much this is going to stir (as in the pot) before it boils over? Does he actually think this is a good image (of hate) to spread when he is trying to run for the biggest job in the country?

Strong - YouTube

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian, but you don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school. As President, I'll end Obama's war on religion. And I'll fight against liberal attacks on our religious heritage. Faith made America strong. It can make her strong again. I'm Rick Perry and I approve this message.

Mel

This is the same guy that thinks the voting age is 21 and that the 2012 election is on November 12th when it is really on November 6th. I'll pray for this guy.

strongenough

Ummm... since when can children not pray in schools or celebrate Christmas openly? Children can pray in schools. Teachers just cannot lead the prayers, rightfully so. Christmas is everywhere. I'm an atheist and I celebrate Christmas openly. Where does this persecution complex come from?

Luke

That commercial right there (if we were down to two candidates) would win him a ton of conservative votes, and that one is probably mild compared to what you will see closer to election time.

Freezie

I get that conservatives might love this kind of stuff but this commercial makes no sense. First of all, Christmas is everywhere. How can he make an argument that kids aren't allowed to celebrate Christmas? And of course kids can pray in school. There are no thought police. But what does any of that have to do with people who are not "straight" being in the military? It's so disjointed. Can't stand this guy.

Gilbo

There is a parody floating around on the web about this one too, but wow I never knew this guy was that dense. Does he even know what job he is going to be running for again?