You are like a bug

Jonathan

Do you have such a friend? He is not doing anything but just his presence irritates you. Simply recalling what he did in the past would make you sick.

chelly

I tend to stay clear of people like that, those types fall into my "you are wasting my time" category and if I have no real use for those types they are gone in a heartbeat. This includes family but I do not have time for it, sorry. :)

benny

I myself have very few friends, I have a lot acquaintances, but I consider only a few of them to be my friend. That being said, when you don't like someone just don't spend time whit them, life is too short to do things you don't like.

Last edited:

Kenneth

It's kind of mean, but I have two friends like this. It's more so that they won't stop talking that really irritates me. I avoid one of them on the phone, because it's just a nightmare. I put it on speaker phone if I talk to him so I can keep doing what I'm doing at the time. I actually was out with him and friends last night and it wasn't so bad because I was into the conversation, but we were in the parking lot talking for over 2 hours after everyone else left. He's a really nice and good guy though so I spare his feelings and listen.

Ifamily

I would try my best to always stay away from such people. I agree with Chelly, dealing with such people would just waste your time. Though, it would be difficult if they were your family or colleagues at work.