Your Favorite Movie About Dads?

SuperDad

What are your favorite movies that talk about dads and their struggles?

Two of my favorites are "Daddy Day Care" starring Eddie Murphy and "Father Of The Bride" starring Steve Martin.

MelvinB

I really enjoyed watching Robin Williams in "Mrs Doubtfire." It's about a dad who had to disguise himself as a nanny to spend time with his children. Very, very funny.

Glenn

I know it's an oldie, but I love Mr. Mom. I think Michael Keaton is hilarious and I could watch that movie every week without getting tried of it.

crowl

I am not really sure that I have one but all mentioned so far were greats. Right now I think they need a new dad movie, when did the last one come out?

SuperDad

It's been some time since I last saw a good Dad movie. Maybe they've moved on to make more profitable types of movies.

ChristopherT

Chevy Chase in the Vacation movies has got to be my favorite. He's such a goober and he plays the part of Griswald so well.

Keepworking

I really enjoyed watching Robin Williams in "Mrs Doubtfire." It's about a dad who had to disguise himself as a nanny to spend time with his children. Very, very funny.
Yes I love the movie and the book it's based on. The story is not only funny but also touching. The ending scenes on the movies are different from those of the book though.