Zombie Plan

crowl

Everyone should have a zombie plan and we have all seen the movies. Someone I know just got a zombie/nurse/pinup girl tattoo and it got me thinking, who does not have a zombie plan??

Denny

Seriously? No, I don't have a zombie plan. I am really interested in hearing yours though. My wife did jokingly ask me what I would do to protect us (while watching Zombieland) and I told her everything in my power. That was the extent of our planning though.

DaddyO

I don't have a plan either. What options do we really have? I'm also interested in hearing from the people that do have a plan.

Tony_The_Great

In our family, we love end of the world movies. We always say that we are going to be the family that is going to survive. At least in our mind we try to make a plan. First we need to make sure we have something to defend ourselves. We would make a trip to a store close to us that have guns and ammo. We would also make sure we have a good supply of food. We need to barricade ourselves. It is just a matter of not giving up and making do with what you have. We have books on DIY stuff. The boys and I would like to take a survivalist classes.

Davidson

Well most people don't have an earthquake, flood, nuclear holocaust plan. I'd think that is a more pressing thing to consider in these days were every dictator is going nuclear.

crowl

That is kind of funny, I never expected to have the gov set a proper plan in place (for zombies or anyhting else). I love the idea and we are a big family set with horror films, so it kind of comes with the movie buff in us all. :)

Blended

HAHAHAHAHAH! Nice job government! Sometimes I think that our government has a plan for everything. I don't have a zombie plan but I do have a preparedness plan and you could say that I'm overly attracted to learning survival skills and gathering survival gear.

Kenny

We have a plan for everything but until the CDC recommended one not one for zombies. I told my wife we should watch the Resident Evil movies again to brush up on our zombie killing skills.

crowl

I think this is where it all comes from. I mean we know what to do for a house fire at home or school or the work office. What happens if the day comes that zombies do attack, a bunch of people are not going to know what to do. I will...double tap.

stayathomepaul

Everything I learned about Zombies I learned from Zombieland. That was the best movie ever and I think it can act as an excellent rule book for what to do if Zombies take over.

Bear

That was an awesome movie Stayathomepaul! We don't currently have a zombie plan, but I'll look into it! Unfortunately I think the CDC may mean something like a biological agent attack could cause a zombie like effect on people.