Zucchini bread

polamalu43

I made zucchini bread today (me, not my wife). It turned out great! It was really simple too. My daughter helped me :). We are going to make more throughout the week and freeze it. My wife was surprised and happy! She went grocery shopping and came home to bread. We even cleaned up our mess (thank you kiddo).

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have not had zucchini bread in a long time. I tried growing some this year but with the heat they did not do much.

polamalu43

We have so many zucchini and summer squash! It's crazy! We already made pickles with both and I made 8 loaves of bread so far. My wife even took a loaf to work to show off my work. I will post it when I get home.

FrankSinatra

This is some good stuff; I haven't had it since I was a kid but it is really good. Someone else said it before too; let's get some recipes!

BigPapa

My wife and I have been shredding zucchini and making bread for almost 2 weeks. We have also been eating it at almost every meal. I swear we have 3 in the garden ready to pick every day. We can't use it up fast enough, it's crazy!