Zumba !

CHenne

My wife started a zumba class and she loves it. I keep asking if I can join but she tells me NO. I stay home with the kids and we play games and such when she is out. She goes 3 times a week (2 nights and 1 morning class). My teenager daughter is going to start going with her this week. I think it’s pretty exciting.

pokerdad

I've never actually seen this, but I guess it's all the exercise rage now. I think it's got a bunch of letin dancing incorporated in it, so since I have no sense of rhythm, I wouldn't consider it, even if my wife begged.

Pops

Is it that the zumba class that she is in is only women, and she doesn't want you to be the only man there? I know that Zumba is very popular for women, but I'm not sure about the men.

CHenne

Yeah, it's all women! I still think it would be fun. I actually know her instructor and she said she might open up a new class for men too. I don't think I can shake my hips like my wife does, but it would be a hoot to try!

Johnny

Zumba sounds pretty awesome. It seems like everyone's into it lately. My wife always talks about it. I want us to get the game for the Wii and see what it's like.