A conscious choice?

Mel

Are you a person who always saw yourself as having children, or is that something you grew into and made a conscious choice to do at some point?

pokerdad

I came from a pretty big family, so I always thought I'd get married and have kids. However, when my wife told me she thought she might be pregnant, I was a bit overwhelmed. Then when our first was born, everything seemed to click.

polamalu43

I knew I would have kids, I love kids. I always wanted to settle down and have the perfect family and life. So far so good! I did not know when I would have kids or how many but I knew I would have kids.

Aiden

I could never picture it because I thought I would never meet someone who would be what I wanted in a wife. Not that I'm picky or anything, but I've been through some pretty rough relationships and I think it made me scared to have kids. My wife changed that:D

Millman

I never really thought about it until my older sister had her kids. Being around them and watching them learn and grow was the coolest thing. Then when I met my wife, I really could picture having a family of my own.