A worrying trend.

stewy

A British soldier was murdered in London the other day, in daylight, by a pair of fanatics. Yesterday I saw a report that a French soldier was stabbed in a similar incident. This is a worrying trend and I hope it's not a sign of something more disturbing!

Sinbian

I honestly don't know how to comment and what to expect in the near future from all this but certainly it is not good. Every time and situation has its explanation.

Zimmer

I saw the video in question, the frightening part was that people were walking by apathetically like nothing happened. Also, I never did understand these simple minded fanatics, do they really think stabbing a soldier, who for all intents and purposes could have been a logistics officer will solve anything?

BigPapa

They are fanatics, so you pretty much answered your own question. They aren't thinking. They are crazy, plain and simple. What worries me is the people who try to retaliate against the "murdering religion" that is Islam. Muslims are no more murderers than Christians or Jews and we all have our own brand of crazies.