Allergies again

Ed35

How in the world could my allergies be acting up again? It’s been cold here – and we have had several frosts! Yet here I sit all stuffy and then runny and itchy! I’m tired of allergies! Anyone else feeling the same?

bighelp

That is quite surprising honestly, while I hate the cold I am thankful that I deal with less allergies at this time of year. Now if I could just a find place that is not too warm or too cold without any allergies I would move there.

polamalu43

I don't think it's surprising at all. It must be something in your house that you are allergic to. Are you allergic to indoor pets? I have an allergy to our cats so I suffer allergies year long.

Miller

I did a Claritin run on Christmas Eve. My throat, scalp, and even the top of my head was driving me crazy. It's taken a few days, but I think I'm over it. I don't know if the Claritin did it or the Theraflu, but I had it pretty bad for a bit there. Now if the family doesn't come down with it, a small miracle will have occurred.

wilson

We are both dealing with house allergies too and its driving us nuts. I have no idea but its never happened to either of us before, this holiday season it sneaked up on us!