Allergies!

olderthandirt

This fall is going to kill me yet, I swear. Ragweed is super bad this year and I've had more headaches, and more bad days with sneezing and congestion, than I have in years. I hate snow, but am almost looking forward to it, just to stop the constant attacks.

Bear

My whole family is congested and miserable! We have to keep the windows open because we can't afford to run the A/C but we are having a rough time of it.

Timeless

It is a bad year for ragweed and that is because it started earlier. My daughter has been miserable for a while now. I'm wondering if maybe we should take her for allergy shots to see if that will give her some relief from the headaches, sneezing and constant congestion. She's complaining of being tired at school because she is up blowing her nose at night.

Christian

Allergies are pretty bad here as well. Just about everyone you run into is complaining about them or sneezing their head off. I have been taking Benadryl by the handful!

olderthandirt

Timeless, does your daughter take medication? It can take some time to figure out which one works the best, but there are a number of meds that should help, at least enough for her to be able to sleep better.