Anniversary Plans

Timothy

Our anniversary is at the end of this month and I want to plan something special for the two of us. I doubt we'll be able to take a vacation, as money is tight and I don't think either of us can take time off from work. What else can you guys think of that would be romantic and really rub her the right way?

Salazar

My wife always tells me that whatever we do is great as long as I make all the plans. She loves it when I arrange the sitter and make reservations. I think she goes through so much decision making all day, everyday that she likes to have a special evening when she doesn't have to be in charge.

Bear

My wife and I have never been on a vacation together and if we can just go out for a nice dinner she is happy with that. Flowers are always good too! ;)

Timothy

Thanks for the input, guys. There is a restaurant nearby that she loves to go and eat at, so maybe I can reserve a table for the two of us. She's not much for flowers, Bear, but she is really big on chocolate so I might buy her some of those Lindt truffles...