Ants!

MatthewR

Aints? Do you mean ants? Yes we are! They are every where. I'm having a heck of a time getting rid of them. You kill 10 and then 2 more pop up. I swear it's a pain. I've put the ant cups out and sprayed too. What else can I do?

AdoptedDad

Same here! I don't think I have ever had such a problem with those little black annoying ants as bad as this year. I have sprayed Hot Shot until my whole house smells of it and they still keep coming in.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I had a small problem with them earlier. Lowes and Home Depot sell an ant poison that comes in a tube, by combat I think. Works great. Just a little dab here and there and no more ants.

JamesMichael

I always clean my kitchen but there are sugar ants around. My sink is totally clean. It's dry and not dirty. I just can't imagine where this sugar ants come from. I already applied lemon bleach in the sink but it's not working. I heard myth from my Chinese friend that it's lucky to see sugar ants around. I'm still dying to get rid of it.

Andy

I haven't had ants this year. I had them bad one year. I bought this stuff that comes in a orange box. I wish I could remember the name. You take the cardboard pieces and had a dab of liquid. One ant eats it and brings it back to the nest. The queen eats it and they all die. It works great.