Any Preference?

Sinbian

Do you have any preference when it comes to gender? Would you like a boy or a girl and please elaborate. Just don't say that you don't care and that the only important thing is that it's healthy - it's boring. :)

Pop

I wanted a girl....and that's what I got. I've always thought little girls and daddy's were a good fit. The first time she wrapped her hand around my finger, oh man, I was hooked. I wouldn't trade her for a trillion dollars.

Adam

Well, I already have a daughter so this time I would LOVE to have a son! I want someone that I can go play ball with in a few years time, and do all boyish things.

noahsdad

I also did not have a preference. All I wanted was a healthy baby. I am a proud dad of 2 boys and we did not find out what gender they were until the day of birth so we are both hoping the third will be a girl. If it is another boy we will be just as happy though as we want three healthy happy kids.

BigMac

Chances are my wife and I will not be having any children. I have two daughters and a son. So, if I had to choose I'd probably say another little boy just to even things out!

Restless

Me and my wife want our next one to be a girl because we already came up with a name so cool that I just don't want it to go to waste. Haha, I guess it's a funny reason to have a kid. :) Just kidding.

stewy

Like most men, I think, I wanted a boy to take camping with me and carry on my name but when my girl came along, she is so beautiful and is a real daddy's girl, I wouldn't trade her for a boy now and my second daughter is just the icing on the cake!