Anyone experience cloth diapers?

JDdad

I am not completely opposed to the idea, as it will save money in the long run. I am wondering how we could do this and be active outside the home also.

stayathomepaul

I was really worried when my wife decided to do cloth diapers. But we used cloth at home and disposables when out. We still saved money and had an active life but we also did what was better for the little on and the environment.

Last edited:

Kyron

I've seen those. We didn't know about those when our 4 year old was still in diapers so we didn't use them. But if I had seen those I would have bought stock in the company!:D Seriously, they would save you tons of money. Maybe for the next child.;)

Tyler

We also use cloth diapers. Bum Genius 3.0 are great. They sound a lot like the Fuzzi Bunz with the adjustable snaps. And like others have stated we use the cloth diapers at home and disposables when we are out and about. We took a camping trip when our son was 2 months old and figured out it was hard to do the cloth outside of the home. We had to go to the showers to rinse and semi-wash them every time.