Are you planning your child's first trip to Disneyland/World

Niceness8000

I never got to go to Disney World when I was a kid. I went when I was 35. I loved it as much as if I were a little kid. Now my son is getting close to the age where he can go and get something out of it. I'm going crazy with excitement. Is anybody planning a trip to Disney in Orlando, California, or anywhere over seas? Are you as pumped as I am? :D

Bearsfan

We head to Disneyworld every other year or so and always have a great time. At first it was my wife that did all the planning, but I have gotten more and more involved. It's always fun seeing everything through your kids eyes.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
We went to Epcot with my daughter and son last year. Son was too young to really get anything out of it. My daughter loved meeting the characters. We had gone there to meet up with the wife's family who was down visiting. I would rather wait until the kids get a little older before we go again.

polamalu43

Wow you are excited. To be honest, Disney is not somewhere that we have been. I have never even been there. I will get there someday! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Lorenzo

I grew up watching Disney movies, so going to Disneyland is certainly appealing for me. I haven't gone there myself but am seriously planning to bring the whole family next year. :)

mollew3

Yeah I grew up with the Disney characters so I had a blast when I first went. I took my daughter but I havent taken my son yet. Im sure that he will enjoy himself as well when I decide to take him. Its such a cool place. I completely understand the appeal of why people want to go there so bad.