Army?

Shadow

Is there any dads from the army here? My godfather was in the army and has been in more wars than I have seen war movies in my life.

Tobsey

I wasn't and I don't have anyone that served in the army. But to it is interesting that almost all sons whose fathers were in it served as well. It is funny how this vocation transfer from parents to children, especially from dads to sons.

Timothy

Is there any dads from the army here? My godfather was in the army and has been in more wars than I have seen war movies in my life.
I'm not in the army, but there are a lot of men on my wife's side of the family that were career-military men. Personally, I couldn't be happy living that life and trying to juggle a family at the same time.

JDan

Many men in my family served in various branches of the service, including the Army. I never had any desire to go, and didn't have to go, so I've spent some of my life feeling guilty because I didn't go.

Wyss

Not this one but tons in my family are, we come from a long line of them too. I would have enlisted if I were in better health but right now I am just thankful to be alive. I still support in any other way that I can though.

Phillie

No Army or any branch of military for me here. My brother was in the Army for 20+ years. Several of my Uncles went to the Vietnam war, my dad did not. I really hope my son does not decide to join the Army.