Auto Projects

AbsDad

I've got a little old car that is suffering some. I've bought a newer car for general use and am picking it up tomorrow, but I'm debating fixing the other up as a hobby.

Do any of you do that kind of thing?

HappyMan

I take care of my own car, handle the basic maintenance myself. But beyond that I'm not really into is as I just don't have the time-or the space to do it really.

youngdad

I work on my pick up, but I usually get a friend, who is a mechanic, to work on my car. For some reason, I've just never liked to work on cars and he does the work pretty cheap.

Aiden

I'm currently working on our Honda. It's a 2001 Accord and there are all kinds of things going on with it. Luckily, we also have a 2006 Subaru Impreza. The Subi has had its issues, but nothing major at all. Both work well enough to run but I'm always worried the Honda is just going to completely die and then we aren't going to have the money to fix it up. Lately, I've just been trying to make more money so I can do more with the Honda and hopefully get it up and running smoothly so we won't have to stress over it anymore.