Awake

Ed35

Has anyone been watching this new TV show? There have been 2 episodes so far and I love it. I can't figure out if the son or the wife is alive. I wonder if they are both dead and he is dreaming? Perhaps he is really dead and they are alive.

LeonR

I've heard others talking about this show, but I haven't watched it. Maybe I'll look out for it and see what I can figure out. I didn't think much of it originally, but I might actually like the puzzling element of it.

Clay

I have not heard of this show. What channel is it on? I usually like shows like this, I wonder if it is going to leave you guessing like American Horror Story?

ryan

NBC's website shows that it's on Thursday at 9:00 Eastern time. It looks like the series' debut was March 1, so they've shown two episodes so far. The site says that you can watch full episodes online. I wish my computer could handle that much video, but I'll have to wait for the reruns to catch the shows that I've missed. This "red reality" and "green reality" stuff really sounds intriguing.

Ed35

I'm sure it was on at 10pm on Thursday here, right after Person of Interest (another favorite of mine). I hope they did not change the time - they were on different channels. I would hate to pick between the 2.

It really is a great show.