Awesome (o)possum!

bighelp

We got a snazzy new grill and we broke it in today. We had the quick and simple hotdogs but it was nice to be able to relax a tad. We are planning some heavy duty work to the yard and home in the next few years so while we sat to chat, we also started to imagine what the place will look like when we are done.

Attachments

RandysDad

Nice looking grill. I love to grill out and it helps my wife by not creating a mess in the kitchen. When it gets warm enough, we have more grilled food than food cooked in the kitchen. I've even made breakfast with biscuits on the grill-yum!

Aiden

I wish we had a grill. Sadly, we don't have a yard right now. We really, really need to figure out how to get a better place because this was fine and all but our family seriously needs more than this!

bighelp

We are going to do something crazy this evening with the chicken and I gotta say for a smaller sized grill this baby works pretty darn good. The only issue we have had so far is the idea of coming up with something new to grill but do not fret just yet, at some point we are going to try a turkey too. Our uncle does this once a year himself and hes willing to share some pointers. :)

Zebeddee

A whole turkey?

The grill looks great, it's something I would like to buy in the future. There's nothing like a good meal outside, and this looks like a lot less work than the usual BBQ.

bighelp

I have seen both a whole turkey and a whole chicken before. You would be surprised at the things that you can grill and I can not wait to learn. Imagine, Christmas dinner on the grill!!