Back to work tomorrow!

polamalu43

Ugh! I look less forward to Mondays every week. I wish I could find a new job that I actually loved again. I'm glad I get paid and that I have a job but I wish I loved my job.

Salazar

I know what you mean. Most weeks, I work seven days, so I don't even get a break. Yesterday, I went into work at 5:00am and I just got home this morning at 8:30am. I am hoping I can have the whole day off today, but I may get called in. I should be sleeping right now, but I am overtired. Our society has really started to treat people like workhorses rather than human beings.

Zimmer

Luckily I have an ok job, I'm not the researcher I imagined in my youth I'd be, but it could have gone worse. Much of my comfort derives from the fact that my boss understands that making us work more than 40 hours a week is just a waste of our time and his money, since productivity goes out the window past the 40 hour/week marker.

On The Mark

Monday's do stink don't they? I just keep in mind an old saying: "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life". We're all looking for that job aren't we?