Backed up sink

Kenny

Our kitchen sink is backed up. This is the second time in a couple of weeks so I guess I am going to have to take the trap apart and snake it. I am not looking forward to it at all!

Bear

That stinks man! Plumbing is definitely not my favorite thing to have to deal with. I hope you were able to get it taken care of easily.

BigPapa

That sucks! We had that happen last year a couple of times, but it was because the garbage disposal wasn't working properly. I hope that it isn't too big of a job for you.

Kenny

Amazingly enough, this time I was just able to plunge it and then pour a lot of hot water and salt down it. I hope it stays fixed!

Timothy

Knock on wood, our kitchen sink has yet to back up since we replaced it and the fixtures a few years back. It leaks anytime you run other water appliances in the house, though. (The shower, for example, or the washing machine.) Once it starts leaking, it's hard as heck to get it to stop! Our bathtub actually backs up more than anything, but I think that's from hair finding its way down the drain...