Bad memory.

Zimmer

I've been noticing an unnerving development, my memory seems to be failing me. This is unsettling because I'm in my 40's. Am I the only one?

stewy

I wouldn't worry about it, unless you have some really serious memory lapses, like you wake up somewhere strange and can't remember how you got there! If alcohol has been playing a part in the situation I just specified, I still wouldn't worry about it but, if not, go see your doctor.

Sinbian

I'm in my 30's and from time to time I notice that my memory is failing me. Nothing serious but I still can't remember simple things I used to easily remember ten years ago.

Zimmer

Nop, it's nothing that serious. I'm just forgetful that's all, like for example I'll get distracted and forget what I was talking about. Alcohol is definitely not an influencing factor, unless the occasional glass of wine or champagne is bad for the memory. And by occasional I mean once, max twice a month.

Andersson

What are the types of things you are forgetting? I sometimes have that issue but I have always had it, pretty much since I was a young one if you every were to ask my mother. She always called me her memory lost child.

Zimmer

Mostly ideas or conversational topics, sometimes special occasions, but I think the latter one is due to a hectic schedule. Luckily my wife is an understanding person.