Bedtime

Jeff

Who usually tucks the kids in at night? For us, my wife claims I do a better job so I put them to bed. I read them a book and then she comes in for kisses and hugs.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The wife will read or sing to our daughter. She is happy with my wife putting her to bed, and very rarely asks me to do it.

Pops

Well, we no longer tuck our girls into bed anymore as they are now teenagers. But, when they were younger we always split the work. We would switch every other night. It worked just fine for us.

BensDad

My wife really likes having the bedtime routine, so I only take over when she is working late. There's nothing quite like hearing your 3 year old say, "But, that's not what Mommy usually does."

Johnny

We usually do that together. The only time we don't is if only one of us can be there. I think it's important for the kids to have us share that time with them together.

Aiden

I agree with Johnny. I think it's best to share the job because it shows the kids that the parents can work together. That's a great idea. I do the same personally:D

Jessie

We also put the kids down together when we are both home. It is a really nice end to the day. We even read the book of choice taking turns which is comical at times.