Books

Timothy

I was NOT a reader growing up, but since I've started working an office job with a bit of downtime here and there, I've turned into somewhat of a reader lately. I just finished all of the Game of Thrones books and now I need something new to read. I'm kind of digging the sci-fi type books. Any suggestions?

Victor

Game of Thrones is fantasy, actually, but I know what you mean. You should check out the Mistborn trilogy; it's awesome. Another good series is the Night Angel trilogy.

olderthandirt

If you enjoy fantasy series, pick up some David Eddings. I just finished reading his Belgariad series and Mallorean series. The two series are 5 books each and follow each other, with the same world and characters.

Timothy

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will definitely look into the Mistborn and Night Angel trilogies, along with the Belgariad and Mallorean series by David Eddings. I really wish George R. R. Martin would hurry up and write the next Game of Thrones novel!

polamalu43

I haven't read any of those so I will take a peek too. I love to read! I read mostly thriller books like James Patterson and Alex Cross. I'm always looking for something new though.

Timothy

I haven't read any James Patterson or Alex Cross, but I'm pretty sure my wife has. At least where Patterson is concerned. Are either of the two similar to John Grisham? I keep meaning to try one of his books since all the movies (based on his books) are so good!

Sinbian

I know it's corny but if you haven't read try Tolkien and his famous trilogy "Lord of The Rings". I also recommend Roger Zelazny's books.