Boys and girls

Travis

Do you have gender preference for you children? Do you prefer to get boys or girls? Personally it doesn't matter for me, though I would love to have children of both sexes.

Daffy

Didn't matter to me the first time around. This time, I got a boy and he is all boy too. I am older and I think he and I are going to be big buddies. I have a lot more patience this time around.

newb2diaps

I have hopes for both just not at the same time, that would be unexpected for sure. For a girl to have a Daddy's Girl, then with a boy I could pass the name down and know it would stick. Right now we have been talking about all of those in the family, right now there are zero boys.

William

My prayer is that I will have a boy that will act like a boy or a girl that would act like a girl. I don't know how to feel if ever I will have a child that is gay. I got nothing about gay people but I would like to have a straight-oriented children.

AdoptedDad

My wife and I have been blessed to have 1 of each. In all honesty, I don't have a preference. I am very proud of both of my children and could not have been more pleased had I had two of the same of either sex.

newb2diaps

Just healthy, anything else I can deal with. Boys have their issues and girls have their own but I just want healthy. It seems other than trying to make use of hand me downs, there's no point to wishing for either/or.

WVOz1970

We are blessed with one of each. My wife and I both agree that, at least in our case, boys are easier. Our son seems to go with the flow on most everything. Our daughter is definitely the drama queen. We love 'em both. They are definitely a learning experience.

Jeff

We didn't care about which gender we had. We just wanted happy healthy babies and that is what we got! The are both amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way!