Chuck E. Cheese

Regis

I have been introduced to the joys of the Chuckster. I can't wait till the kids are an appropriate age to take to Dave and Busters. I don't think I'd worry so much about pedophiles roaming around and it will be much quieter there.

Alistair

Yeah, Chuck E. Cheese is a really fun place. My children love it, but - despite the games and shows the Chuckster has to offer - their favorite fast food place is still KFC.

Ed35

You really do have to watch your kids at Chuck E. Cheeses - you just don't know who is lurking in the bathrooms. I'm so glad that my kids don't really like the place. Believe me we went a great deal when they were younger.

john1007

Chuck E. Cheese is a great place for playing games. The local arcade is charging $.50 to $2.00 a game. At Chuckie's it's still $.25 a game. Plus the pizza is pretty decent for the price. Can't complain at all.

orangesweater

It's a poor man's Disney but still a lot of fun. We used to always have birthday parties there. I remember kids dancing along with Chuck E Cheese and his crew while they sing "Happy Birthday." All the pizzas and drinks they could eat. Those days are gone for sure. (sigh)