Church?

Nate

Do you and your family attend church? I take my family every Sunday and it's just another way to keep the family together.

Travis

I have to admit that I am not a religious person, but my wife and my daughter are. We go to church every Sunday and I do it more for them than for myself.

MatthewR

Nope, we don't go every Sunday either. There are other ways to stay close as a family. We pray every night and we all believe in God, we just don't go to church every Sunday.

newb2diaps

I have no issues going to a church with my child if they wish to take part, but neither myself or spouse are religious. We are not going to deny our kids the experience, but we have already made our choice and its not always our right to make that choice for our kids.

Daffy

Yup. We always went to and still go to church every Sunday. The kids are now grown and they bring their families as well. It's wonderful to have all of us under one roof in the presence of the Lord. I wouldn't press them to go if they didn't want to but I'm happy to say they come of their own accord.