City Water Department, I hate you!

stayathomepaul

My wife was in a tizzy this morning because no one could have showers. Why? Because the city turned our water off sometime early this morning. She was unhappy, and even more so when I logged in to our bank and showed her it had been paid! She made the call and was not happy. Seriously, our city water department sucks.

benben

Oh no! I would be pretty upset if that happened. I know my neighbors would gossip about it for weeks, never the less the inconvenience. Luckily, that has never happened to us.

MikeWay

That has never happened to us, but I can understand why your wife was upset. I hate when a city department is inefficient like that. It costs the city money it should not.

Blake

That would be frustrating. I can't imagine having paid the bill and done everything right. Then they get confused and you get the short end of the stick. I've had my fair share of frustrations due to inefficient power, water, and cable companies.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Our old house had public water. The company was bought out by another. Rates doubled, and every 4-6 months we got a letter saying that something was wrong with the water. Never been happier to be on well.

Bear

I would have been pretty ticked off too especially since the bill was paid. Nothing worse than getting up in the morning and hoping for a shower only to discover no water or electricity!