Classic DVDs

PeterPater

I'm busy scouring yard sales and Internet auction sites for Disney (and other) classic DVDs. I wish I had the skill to capture a child's imagination and attention the way these movies do!

Paranoid

It's hard to find DVDs for some of the Disney movies. I have had to resort to VHS for a lot of them and it's a lot cheaper. I really like that they have put out a lot of classic DVDs that are kid friendly, like Shirley Temple movies.

geezer

Try Ebay. You'd be amazed at what you can pick up. I got one of those old kids' phones that have the dial and the eyes, with the string you can pull it around? The only kids phones they have now are cells and I wanted my grandkids to have one of the fun ones.

PeterPater

Great tips, thanks. I have an old VHS player lying around somewhere, which I'd forgotten about. Ebay is something I've never used but will check out.

wilson

Checking online would be the best bet, but do not think you will get off easy. Many collectors have dozens of copies for Disney merchandise and will give them up, but only at their asking price.