C'mon People Any Good Comedies?

Restless

I need to laugh a little these days but I never find the time or a reason. Can you recommend some good comedies? They don't have to be new, just funny. :)

Tobsey

Hangover 2 is really good. It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the first part but it helps somewhat, since you'll fall in love with the characters even more.

WagnerB

What about Johnny English Reborn? It is pretty new and I haven't watched it myself. But I have seen the trailer and it seems to be hilarious. I would also recommend Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

Keepworking

I am a big fan of The God Must Be Crazy series, especially the first one. I think I have watched it at least four times. Have you seen it yourself?

Shadow

Thanks people for good advices! Keepworking, The God Must Be Crazy series are legendary and I have seen them in theater when they came out plus on video. Ventura, also, great classic. Johnny English I haven't seen and I'm gonna, thanks WagnerB! Tobsey, I'm putting Hangover 2 on my list as well, but I won't be watching this one with the kids, if it's remotely similar to the first part. :)