Coke

Regis

You know how Coke can make an old penny look new? Well I rubbed it on the very dirty caulking and bottom of my shower stall frame to try to get it clean. Stay tuned--I'll either be cheering or buying new stall doors. And recaulking.

Ed35

I hope it doesn't work! Sorry but I drink the stuff so I don't want it cleaning a mess like that! Seriously I know Coke cleans many problems and it also unclogs clogged drains!

Regis

It is cleaning up the caulking pretty good but I'm going to try a brillo pad (maybe with coke on it) for the scum on the bottom of the shower door.

Ed35

Yeah! So then it's safe to drink since it did not clean it completely. I'm glad to hear that as I had a big glass of Ice Cold Coke today at lunch! Seriously though, I'm going to keep on drinking it.

Milt

You might want to think twice about drinking Coke. I know a lady who uses it to clean her toilets, and she says it works great.

wilson

Doesn't it also take corrosion off of old batteries or was that Pepsi? I tend to mix those up a good bit. Personally I like Coke over Pepsi since its a tad less sweet/rot your teeth out.