Couples fights

SilverVeil

Arguing is part of life. And from that perspective I think its natural. Physical is never okay. Never arguing doesn't work either. Our kids have to learn that a family is more than one person trying to do best for everyone. Everyone has an opinion and all opinions are not the same. So people argue, it's not the end of the world.

spencer

Opinions are different, no doubt whatsoever about that. Can you believe in all my entire life I never saw my parents fight or argue before us? In my mind I imagined I had the best parents ever because I assumed they always were in agreement.

This was a thing so wise for them to do because of course they had disagreements but knew how to sort them out. As a parent, I am sure I will employ the same tactic.

Tyler

I also believe in not fighting in front of the kids. My wife and I will discuss things at night after we put the kids to bed, but never in front of or loud enough for them to hear. Yes, we discuss stuff with the kids and they know not all opinions are alike, but talking it out is the best way to handle any situation. I know what fighting can do to a kid as I was in the middle of my parents nasty divorce when I was 9 and said I would not do that to my kids.

matt456

The best way to sort differences out is behind the scenes and away from the glare of the children.

What they see is what they will grow up to know at the 'right thing.
'