Coupons

newb2diaps

I like to clip them, I guess its a destress type of thing for me but it also saves me money (and I like that too). Who else here is a coupon clipper? Dont be shy, you know the money you save you can buy something manly with. :D

Caleb

I don't clip coupons, I let my wife do that. I just don't have the patience and I don't really do a lot of the grocery shopping. It's easier if she does it, and I love the money she saves!

Theran

I'm not opposed to clipping coupons, but our local papers rarely have coupons for anything good or anything that we need. It kind of aggravates me because I've lived in places where I could save $10 a week with coupons, but where I live now I'd be lucky to save a buck.

newb2diaps

Our store has a bonus card thing and the double coupon days which oddly fall on my day off so I am okay with it. Plus for me it also gives me time to read the paper in peace.

MickL

My wife usually does the job and she seems to enjoy it, and I also enjoy not doing it LOL. But from this "hobby", she can save quite a lot which I am really grateful for.