Dad+

Keepworking

There are tons of social networking sites with Facebook, Twitter and Google+ as the major ones. A friend of mine who has some websites and make money from them was thinking about starting a networking site geared toward fathers. Do you think it would be profitable for him?

crowl

I think the coding behind it might be hard to do. I know some gamers who were thinking of a gamers only social site and I have no idea how you would start it up but it could be good though I am not sure how much time would need to be invested in the design of it.

Beattyrn1974

I think the potential is there. I know I'd be always up to checking out a new site. It all comes down to the content I think and getting return visitors. "content is king"

Check out the Being Dad Podcast on iTunes or at beingdadpodcast.com. The show for those of us trying to survive being dad.

ryan

Facebook started out to be a little networking place for college students. Who knows what could happen with a social media site for fathers? I think it's a great idea because most parenting websites are geared toward mothers. If I knew how to code something like this, I'd be ready to start my own.